Saturday, August 13, 2011

your secret is safe with my bedroom

its open come in, don't make a sound
your innocent eyes twinkle in the candle light
i dare you to step just one step closer
you cant resist, our electric past pulls us closer
i push my bottom lip slowly up your ear
tonight we get to know each other
you kiss me hard forgetting to care
skin touches skin and you swell with expectations
get these clothes out of our way i need to feel you
i carry you somewhere comfy, you giggle all the way
you feel like a kid again but your ready to be my woman
gently we relax, we kiss slowly take it slower
i feel you shaking, its never been like this
its been building for so long
beg me and bite me
i want to taste your sweat
you're already wet
i make you need it, just take it easy
you forget about the time and focus on the pleasure
you pull me up and push me in
our love is something we can taste
i work, you whine
you tell me you love me
your body is telling me your ready to explode
you twitch your way to extacy
i kiss your neck and sing you to sleep
i wake up, take a shower and try to forget you were never here...

No comments:

Post a Comment